******WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT!!*****
We are unable to sell any tickets at the door at this time because we are currently at capacity.
WHAT: Halloween Party of the Century (with open bar!)
WHERE: Sodo Pop (2424 1st Ave S)
WHEN: 8pm-1am Oct. 28, 2017
COST: $30 advance, $35 at the door
Join us Saturday, October 28 for “Third Time’s The Charm,” the hottest Halloween party that’s becoming a Seattle tradition. Your ticket includes unlimited beverages at our fancy open bar and delicious snacks to keep you fueled up while you dance the night away!
Located at the trendy Sodo Pop (2424 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA) and decorated to perfection, this Halloween party will feature a hopping dance floor, a devilish drawing for prizes, and a costume contest for prizes and year-long bragging rights! Doors open at 8:00 PM and close at 1:00 AM. Tickets ($30 advanced, $35 limited at the door) can be purchased here!
Don’t be a ghoul without a gala, a spirit without a soiree, a wraith without a reception, a monster without a mash, a creep without a kiki, a banshee without a banquet, a devil without a dance, a poltergeist without a party, a skeleton without a social, a phantom without a fete–
Alright. You get the idea. Get your tickets to Reboot’s Halloween party and secure your All Hallow’s Eve plans now!
The fine print:
* 21+ only. IDs checked at the door.
* Space is limited, so get your tickets early! We cannot guarantee walkups will be accommodated.
* For each ticket, provide the guest name for door check-in.
* Presales close 5:00 PM October 27, 2017.
* Please bring cash to tip our bartenders! They work on tips and will treat you right if you treat them right!
* Costumes highly encouraged, but not required. (But seriously? It’s Halloween. Don’t be that guy.)
* The costume contest begins at 10:00 PM.
* There will be a devilish drawing for a fabulous prize package! $5 for one (1) ticket, or five (5) tickets for $20. Fine, fine print … must be present to win!
After two years of successful Halloween parties, “I Put a Spell On You” and “Double, Double, Toil and Trouble,” this year’s event, “Third Time’s the Charm,” is geared toward fundraising for Reboot Theatre Company to continue its mission of inclusivity and diversity in Seattle theatre. All proceeds raised will go towards Reboot Theatre Company’s fundraising goal of $5,500.
If you can’t make the party, don’t worry! You can still support nontraditional theatre by clicking the donate button on our homepage!